32: Could not authenticate you.
1. conTEXT: A Mashup platform for Lightweight Text Analytics. By Khalili Ali, Soren Auer, and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo
2. OMP: Open Linked Widgets Mashup Platform. By Tuan-Dat Trinh, Peter Wetz, Ba-Lam Do, Amin Anjomshoaa, Elmar Kiesling, A Min Tjoa
3. ECSTASYS: Augmented Participation to Live Events through Social Network Content Enrichment. By Marco Brambilla, Daniele Dell'Aglio, Emanuele Della Valle, Andrea Mauri, Riccardo Volonterio
4. SEMashup: Making Use of Linked Data for Generating Enhanced Snippets. By Mazen Alsarem, Pierre-Edouard Portier, Sylvie Calabretto, and Harald Kosch
5. IncResEnt: An Approach for Incremental Entity Resolution at the Example of Social Media Data. By B. Opitz, T. Sztyler, M. Jess, F. Knip, C. Bikar, B. Pfister, A. Scherp
In order to determine the final ranking of this year's mashups, initially, the Program Committee was asked to review each mashup. Each mashup received up to three reviews. The Mashup with the best reviews would receive a bonus of 4 extra votes during the upcoming voting process at the Conference. The Mashup with the second-best reviews would receive 3 extra votes and, finally, the mashup with the third-best reviews would receive 1 extra vote. During the poster session of the AI Mashup Challenge, the Conference participants were asked to vote for their favorite mashup(s). This year, participation to the voting was beyond expectations, since the Mashups received a total of 53 votes. The resulting scores of each mashup were added and the mashups were accordingly ranked.